Wednesday, May 21, 2014

People=blessings

This last week has been a full one with lots of gathering together with family and friends which naturally means an abundance of food and fellowship. Gotta love all those "F" words! 

We had the joy of having some friends over on Sunday for lunch. All these children together bless me! Raising up a generation of Jesus lovers and super heroes! See all those BOYS!! 




I took some family photos for a sweet friend and as much as I wanted to bless their family, they ended up blessing my family far more. How did that happen? They're amazing, that's how. 



The kids and I went to Boise for a couple days to meet up with my cousin who I haven't seen in 9 years. It was such a sweet 2 hours! 



There were a couple tears, happy ones of course and mostly smiles and laughter as we caught up with how life has been since high school.  Can't wait to see him again and hoping and praying it isn't 9 more years. Love you cousin! 

On the way up to Boise our van overheated and we found out it needed a new water pump. I called my brother in law and as I pulled into Boise, by the grace of God, I dropped off the van to have his friend fix it for us. Seriously cool guy! No picture of him though. ;) 

My brother in law gave me his car to drive for the day. "What's mine is yours," he says. Seriously blown away by the thoughtfulness and generosity of others. 

Then there's Gma and Auntie and cousin. They made it out to the zoo with us and made it far more fun than what it would have been with just the kids and I. Plus they fed us! Food and fellowship equals love right? 






And we will end this post with colorful pictures because that is how this week has been! Life is beautiful and crazy and sometimes both at the same time. 
It's been a colorful week with lots of beautiful and lovely people who blessed me and encouraged my family in one way or another, whether they were intentionally trying to or not. This week was full and blessed and I am a thankful lady. 

"Count your blessings, name them one by one. 
Count your blessings, see what God has done....." 

Thanks to you all for your love to my family. We love you back a million times and we "count" you as one of our many blessings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment