Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Bloom where you are planted



Here I am in a small town in Idaho and I LOVE IT! I am so excited about this new year! I feel so at ease with where we are in life. Maybe that is not something I should admit, but I am. There are new challenges for us but that is not to say we aren't enjoying and loving the life we have been given. Could someone just take care of taxes for me though? I mean, come on. I really am intimidated with those numbers this year. Yikes! 

But I feel a sense of comfort coming on that I haven't had in awhile. A fitting. A knowing that we are here for a purpose. God has some REAL patience because we have been here for 3 years and feeling unsettled for most of that time. I'm sure He has known this whole time why we are here! I *could* feel a disappointment from thinking about wasted time, but I know that is just dumb. We have been growing and learning this whole time. Nothing is wasted or in vain when we are in God's hands. And we are. 

I guess it comes down to this last week. The message at church really spoke to Micheal and I and we are on the same page now. It hasn't always been the case in the last couple of years and after the conversation we had last night, I feel so great with where we are and what we are up to as a family. Direction! Intention! 


So the quote "BLOOM WHERE YOU ARE PLANTED" has come to mind. 

God planted us here and here we are. Roots going deeper. Leaves budding. Maybe even some fruit coming! Woohoo!! 

It's going to be a fabulous year! 




No comments:

Post a Comment