Thursday, September 20, 2012

Note to self



Relax. 

While I am a pretty darn relaxed person, I am learning to really live it out right now. 
No worries. Just take life as it comes. Sure, I have more on my plate right now than I ever have. 
I can do it. One day or one moment at a time. 
I bought baby socks today. Oh my goodness!! How cute are they! And they will be even cuter 
when tiny little baby feet are in them!! 
Our bedroom is blue and yellow with some browns and whites thrown in. 
It is quite perfect as we don't know what this little thang is inside of me.
The baby will be in our room for awhile. Crib and everything. Grandpa is making the crib and
I can't wait to see it! 
My good friend bought me the "relax" sign. I love when people really know you! 



Baby things! Just a few. Almost all thrift store finds or hand me downs. Socks are the only exception. 




As mothers we pray
for a world of peace.
We pray for a world of joy.
We pray for the nourishment and safety
of our children.
We pray for wonder, enthusiasm,
goodness and truth,
for compassion, love and kindness.....

We pray for discipline.
We pray for maturity.
We pray for courage and strength.
And we give thanks.
The way we live is the way we give thanks.
Our life is a dance of prayer and thanksgiving. 

~Ingrid Goff-Maidoff

That last line pretty much sums it up. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment