Tuesday, February 4, 2014

5/52


A friend gave this dress to G after she wore it all night at their house. This girl was born in the wrong century! She dreams of prairies, horses, tipis, and living outside constantly. 


He needs a little encouragement to get out in the cold but once he gets out there he enjoys it. 


He is the ice man. "No. Not Christoph. Just an ice man."


He likes to help Mama out with the laundry. 


These last couple of weeks, I find that I am exhausted. Just plain ol' tired. I don't want to do much but somehow I get things done. We are all clean, fed and learning. Maybe it's the fog and cold. Maybe it's just because it's winter and I stay home all. the. time. Either way, I'm glad I take these photos of the kids. There is so much more to be thankful for than to complain about. 

5 weeks in to this year. Blessed to be living in 2014 and not 1884. ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment