Friday, February 21, 2014

7,8/52



~ Sittin' on a honey bucket! ~


~Loading in the truck. Gotta have that hot cuppa. ~



I'm late on last weeks and who knows if I will take this weeks so this is two weeks in one. It's been a good one. Lots of yummy food and days home. Getting together with wonderful people.  Lots of playing outside and drinking tea. Dreaming. Trying to get things done. Wishing I could get some more things done but realizing that sometimes life just doesn't go the way you have planned. We have had mere hours of snow. Then the sun is out again!!







~ Oh, and naps. Did I mention naps? ~



This girl loves the outdoors. I loved reading this article and it left me thinking about my own daughter and what she will do with her life. I will be so surprised if she ends up behind a desk. 


A man’s heart plans his way,
But the Lord directs his steps.
Proverbs 16:9


No comments:

Post a Comment