Monday, December 2, 2013

The tree!

In the little moments I have to dream while I eat my toast in the morning, I think to myself of how wonderful it would be to have some time to blog more. Then I snap out of it and realize I choose to read a book in my free time or read some article on the line. I love blogs and when people actually post interesting things on a weekly basis or pictures every day. But how do they do it? 

Oh well. It's been 1 month and a half. We have done so much. We have enjoyed the last 6 weeks and there are pictures to show for it and happy people living together for more evidence, but this is about the last 2 days. 

Happiness comes in pine trees. And lights tangled up around that tree. And too many ornaments. And kisses by the tree. And a family making more memories. This is what I got. 










Chasing each other through the trees. Even the little guy. Then he stops to get a feel for it. Literally. I love his little finger reaching out to see what it will be like to touch the tree trunk. Ah, little humans.




















Shaking it up! I love these people! August is our in house chef.


Chillin out together. Always. 






The beginning of a LIGHT filled Christmas season. I just sit on the couch and stare at the tree. All those ornaments equal blessings to me. I can remember when and where we got them, from who, and it brings me to a place of contentedness and peace. Jesus is LOVE and this is the month that we really get to sit and ponder that FACT. That Love came down to us, to save and rescue.

We decided to mix it up this year. Instead of the Jesse tree we got this book. Not exactly Advent but we are thinking about God and that is what matters. All eyes on Jesus. Our hearts full as we remember the greatest gift ever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment