Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Snowfall

Last night as we were driving home the snow began to fall. It is so magical. All that white puffy fluff covers everything and I think of Christ's love covering all of me and the yuckiness of what my sin is. All you can see is white. It looks clean ya know? I know I am washed clean through the blood of Christ and that knowing gives me peace within myself and a knowing peace with Elohim, my Creator God. 

Just a few shots of our morning......





This daughter of mine has more patience than her mother. He was whining and the next thing I see is this. Makes my heart sing!  


 
He got all ready to go enjoy the snow and instead started enjoying legos once again. 


Showing little brother the white stuff. :) 

Happy Wednesday! Is there any snow in your neck of the woods? 

No comments:

Post a Comment