Sunday, October 14, 2012

Renew


 I am currently being challenged by these two verses. Specifically the "being transformed by the renewing of your mind" part. My mind feels like mush and while I would like to blame it on pregnancy, the fact of the matter is, I'm just not applying myself. I am lazy. 
Kind of have struggled with this for awhile now. Not that I don't do what needs to be done, but I don't always go above and beyond or do the best I could do. I don't always obey that still, small voice. 
I am afraid of commitment. Never knew that until this last week, when the hubs and I read our Bible study chapter and it just got thrown in my face and right into my proud heart. Then Friday night a friend shared this same scripture and I just had to giggle because I knew God was trying to get my attention. I am so shallow sometimes. Or maybe just dumb. Probably a little of both. But anyways, 
God got my attention and I am seeing what I need to work on. What am I putting into my mind? 
It all starts there. :) 

On the way home from a photo shoot I had to pull off the road and snap a couple pictures of the sunset. 
Gorgeous! I am not a good landscape photographer but my oh my is God a fantastic artist!! 
Running across a busy semi filled road to get this shot was worth peeing my pants over.
Ok, I didn't really pee my pants, but running at 8 months pregnant is kind of hilarious!!

Thankful for the Word of God, humor, friends, and good food tonight. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment