Sunday, August 4, 2013

Creative spark?

I came across a blog the other day and I just adored the photos that she shared. I wish I could take pictures like that. I have so much to learn. I am a slow one. I don't usually jump right in. I'm an observer and it takes me awhile to connect the dots and connect myself with an idea or activity or group or what have you. 


I love to take pictures. I lack creativity and time to develop that creativity. Also I lack the quiet to be able to focus. But every once in awhile I have that moment. Every once in awhile I ask Micheal to pull over so I can snap a picture. Or I randomly take a picture of my bathroom windowsill!












And every once in awhile Micheal brings me fresh flowers, and that is an entirely different kind of spark. ;) 

Finding beauty. It's everywhere. Challenging myself to be joyful always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment