Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Keep your head up


This is how I have felt at times this last week. Bleh! 


I have felt this way too! Yay! 


But mostly like this. :) Interpret how you would like! 

Sure, call me an emotional roller coaster. Call me a baby!

Sometimes life is more hard when you feel like you are on the verge of something different but it has not yet happened or maybe it never will! You aren't settled and yet you don't know if you are not settled either. Might not make a lot of sense but this is how I feel. 

My heart wants roots. My mind wants wings. I cannot bear their bickerings. 

As the week has worn on, I find myself reminded to PRAY. And to rest. 
Pray specific. Pray for His will, not my own. Rest in Him for He knows best. 

Praying for the Great God of this world to touch down in my heart today and this week, to give me peace about where I am at and the future. 
Praying that I would not strive against God but let Him do His thing in our lives. 


Thankful for the early morning time with Jesus. He has reminded me of what matters and what is going to burn up. And so, I keep pressing on toward the prize. I keep fighting the good fight to win my prize.... Eternity with JESUS! 


No comments:

Post a Comment