Friday, August 3, 2012

Unexpected

There I was walking along, paying rent, and BAM! 
This little beauty. 
In a whole driveway of concrete and rock,
life is springing up! 


Sometimes it's the unexpected things that can have big impact on us. 
I haven't stopped thinking about this silly little flower! 
The determination and strength to push through the hardness. 
I want to be like that. 


Some Bible verses that have been rolling around in my head lately:

Nehemiah 8:10b  
Do not sorrow, for the joy of the Lord is your strength.

Psalm 27:14
Wait on the Lord;
Be of good courage,
and He shall strengthen your heart;
Wait, I say, on the Lord! 

Proverbs 31:25
Strength and honor are her clothing;
she shall rejoice in time to come.

James 5:11
Indeed, we count them blessed who endure. You have
heard of the perseverance of Job and seen the end
intended by the Lord-that the Lord
is very compassionate and merciful. 

Which brings me to this scripture...

Jeremiah 29:11-13
 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, 
say the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a 
future and a hope. 
Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 
And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart. 

Currently seeking God and His plan. 
Praying that never stops! 



No comments:

Post a Comment