Sunday, August 19, 2012

B&W

I am so thankful I am not color blind and that our world is not in black & white, but sometimes I just can't help but go all B&W in photos. There is just something classic about it. Sometimes it doesn't fit, but other times it is quite perfect. Or at least to me! And that is the fun of being artistic. You get to make the decisions. ;) 


This is the sweetest family! They are an example of love and service as they give and give and give and never expect anything in return. Such a beautiful thing to witness. I am happy and blessed to know them. It was such an exciting text to get when they had their last baby, A BOY, after two girls!! 
Sweet little guy fell asleep as we wrapped up the photo shoot. :)
  

Here he is all smiles! 




And let's not forget the big sisters! 




Three is a magic number, yes it is.... 
So many great things come in three's. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment