Thursday, March 20, 2014

Spring!




Winter is officially over! Let us rejoice! It was the most common and beautiful spring day. Cold, windy and a bright blue sky. The kids jumped on the trampoline a ton and I made sure our seeds didn't go dry. We visited with cousins that we haven't seen in years and we worked on letters. 

A bit of the mundane with a splash of newness and excited hope for a new season. 







And I got one chapter into a new book. It is exactly what I need to read right now and I am looking forward to getting into the rest of it this week. 




The more you know God, the more clearly you can hear God.
 -Priscilla Shirer



Cheers to a new season! I am looking forward to what God will do with His creation in the weeks and months to come! 


P.S. Ranunculus are my new favorite flower. Gorgeous! 

No comments:

Post a Comment