Monday, March 31, 2014

Mondays are the best


I woke up early this morning and laid in bed perusing the interwebs. I started to hear the baby cry and got up to make some tea. Then there was nothing. A gift of more quiet time! 

So I grabbed my Bible and turned to where I left off; 1 Kings 18. 

Elijah challenges the prophets of Baal. He asks, "How long will you falter between two opinions? If the LORD is God, follow Him; but if Baal, follow him." (v21)

God shows up and shows them all whose Boss. 

Now when all the people saw it, they fell on their faces; and they said, "The LORD, He is God! The LORD, He is God!" (v.39)

 

The vibrant colors of sun up are gone.  Another day is here. This time is a gift, but not to be taken lightly. Join me in my mantra today, and for always;


The LORD, He is God! The LORD, He is God! 


Now, let's live like we believe this! 



No comments:

Post a Comment