Monday, February 11, 2013

Up the mountain & a ridiculous amount of photos

This last weekend we rented a cabin with some friends and family. 
It's been far too long since we have done this and man was it fun!
I had never been to McCall. It sure is beautiful in the mountains. 
I can't wait to go back in the summer and hang out at the lake all day. :) 




































The cabin was gorgeous. I loved taking more landscape pictures this weekend. It is one of the areas I want to grow in. I used to not take ANY photos without someone in them but am appreciating the faceless photos more these days. ;) 

Part two coming soon...... sledding!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I want to see more! I love the one with the boys in front of the fire... little underwear boys. :) What great memories.

    ReplyDelete