Sunday, October 28, 2012

School is in

It's been going for about 2 1/2 months now, but life as it is, we just now got around to taking some
"school photos".  Yeah, life as it is.  :) 
Our area isn't full of beautiful leaves but we have a few spots that are pretty. 
We got some maternity shots in too, but that is for another time. 



Always remember, there is nothing worth sharing, like the love that let us share our name. 
- Avett Brothers, Murder in the City

Currently the whole family is singing their songs over and over and over. Good times. 








Our school year has been great so far. I love what we are learning and that makes it so much easier to teach and enjoy the process. G and Z do very similar things which makes it easier also. August is learning and is so enthusiastic about it. I LOVE being home with my kiddos. I love the chaos, most days. I love the lack of rhythm, most days and the nice scheduled times too. We go to a co-op every Friday and that has been fun. G and Z are in the Christmas play! Can't wait to see them up on stage. They both have just one line and then sing all the songs too. It's gonna be so cute! 
I praise God for the grace to have gotten through the last few months of school and look forward to receiving even more grace as the next few months come along. 
I pray for a good attitude as I get more and more uncomfortable and just want to sleep and relax and rebel against any commitments I have. God is and has been teaching me diligence for a long time. 
Along with diligence, to have a joyful, servant's heart. 
Today our pastor talked about suffering. Christ willingly suffered for me because He loves me. 
I was convicted and challenged to suffer, so to speak, for the cause of my family and others. 
To serve them, with a joyful heart and to be thankful. 
Look to find the eternal in all things, for the unseen is of far greater value than the seen. 


Hebrews 4:14-16
Seeing then that we a have a great High Priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.  

Thank God for His throne of GRACE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment